Moderne Barn will offer guests their personal favorite Mexican-inspired cocktails. To add to the fun, Executive Chef Ethan Kostbar will be offering “Nacho-Ordinary” bar specials menu, featuring traditional Mexican bites. See below for additional details.
Moderne Barn’s newest bartenders are thrilled to meet guests and craft their following signature drinks:
• Adrienne’s Peach Mojito: rum, peach puree, lime, mint, and splash of soda
• Danny’s Grilled Margarita: tequila, agave nectar, and grilled lime juice
• Dominick’s Mex-tini: vodka, tequila, orange juice, and orange garnish
• Ryan’s R.E.D’s Sangrita del Toro: shot of tequila with a chaser of orange, tomato, lime juice, simple syrup, and dash of hot sauce!
• Tina’s Tin-a-rita: tequila, lime juice, and jalapeno simple syrup
Bocadillos (bar snacks) include Chicken Pozole Soup ($5) with salsa verde, hominy, cabbage, and radish; Guacamole & Chips ($7); Shrimp & Conch Ceviche ($10) made with tomato, jalapeno, cilantro, red onion, lime, and tortilla chips; Mini Filet Mignon Street Tacos ($4) with avocado, pico de gallo, radish, crema; Black Bean Quesadilla ($5) made with pepper jack cheese, guacamole, mango salsa, and sour cream; and for postres (dessert) Churros with Chocolate Sauce ($6). Items on the menu are also available upon request in the dining room.